
...to my very first blog! I can't believe it, I have finally decided to join the world of blogging, after fighting with myself about not being sure I was "blog worthy". What does an ordinary Mom, like myself have to say, to all of you? Well, we shall see. I consider it a challenge, a challenge to dig deep within myself, and share some of the very poignant, and not so poignant moments of our lives.
The photo above, was taken during the first breaths of Spring. It is titled, "New Beginnings"...and I thought it was quite appropriate to post with my first blog entry and entry into the blogging world. Hope you enjoy it.
We shall see what becomes of it...but for now, I am excited to be here....
We shall see what becomes of it...but for now, I am excited to be here....

Appropriate photo for your new beginning!
ReplyDeleteI'm thrilled you've joined the world of blogging and am looking forward to reading future posts!
~ Christina